INTRAFI CASH SERVICE®
A single account owner can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection with ICS (IntraFi Cash Service also known as Insured Cash Sweep) and a Jumbo Deposit account. When you sign an ICS Deposit Placement Agreement, funds are placed with different FDIC insured banks through the ICS network. Yet, you receive one consolidated statement and interest payments through Acres Bank.
MORE ON ICS
When you use ICS through Acres Bank, here’s what happens:
- You sign an ICS Deposit Placement Agreement and a custodial agreement with Acres Bank.
- You establish a Jumbo Deposit Account to manage your ICS funds.
- Your funds are automatically placed into deposit accounts with other members of the ICS Network in accordance with the Deposit Placement Agreement, ensuring they are FDIC insured.
- You can monitor and view your funds at all times using Acres Bank’s online banking program.
- You receive consolidated interest payments and one monthly statement for all of the money you have invested through the ICS network.