Farm Land Loans
LAND LOANS FOR FARMERS & RANCHERS
Farm Land Loans: A Partner for Your Farming Business
At Acres Bank, we’re proud to be a division of Heritage Bank NA with years of experience providing farm land loans. Our loan officers have been around the block and have seen it all. We were one of the first banks to join the Farmer Mac program in the 1980s.
But we’re more than just lenders. We offer a full suite of financial services to meet all your business and individual needs. Whether you’re looking for great rates on savings accounts or convenient checking solutions, Acres Bank has got you covered.
So why wait? Come bank with us and experience the perfect blend of personalized service and cutting-edge financial solutions.
Types of Loans Available for Farmers and Ranchers
Looking to buy land or expand your operation and need reliable financing to make it happen? A farm land loan can provide the funds you need, while also keeping your personal finances safe. Acres Bank offers long-term, low-rate land loans nationwide.
Whether you’re interested in tillable, grazable, or Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) land, we’ve got the expertise to help you find the perfect solution. With the support of your dedicated loan officer, you can rest easy knowing that your personal finances are safe, while your farm or ranch operation thrives.
Loans up to $3 million
Credit decisions in as little as 1 day
How to Qualify For a Land Loan
- Minimum credit score of 720
- Maximum loan to value of 65% for total combined:
- Bare land
- Permanent plantings and irrigation
- Dwellings up to $750,000
- Improvements, not to exceed 25% of total appraised value
- Loan size between $75,000 and $3 million
- Highest and best use agricultural land
Steps in Getting Your Farm Land Loan
- Online verification – Get started by answering a few verification questions. Verified borrowers will get access to our online loan request form. This is not a credit pull and does not effect your score.
- Speak with us – After reviewing your loan request form, we’ll call you to finalize your pre-qualification. Average response time is less than 10 minutes (Monday – Saturday, 8am – 8pm).
- Get pre-qualified – When you’re ready, we’ll work with you to gather any additional information we need to check your qualification status. Most borrower’s pre-qualifications take 15 minutes or less over the phone.
Acres Bank is a division of Heritage Bank NA. Our roots are in agriculture. Our founder, Earl Geiger, the son of a farm extension agent got his start farming in the 1930s. When Congress chartered Farmer Mac, in the aftermath of the 1980s Farm Crisis, Heritage Bank was one of the first banks to join the program, providing long-term farm real estate loans to stabilize America’s agricultural economy.